Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 62 - A Day Late and Hour Short

This is a little late.  I had a pretty good day yesterday.  I did a four mile video at lunch time and was planning on doing an hour on the bike after dinner.  Then, dinner didn’t agree with me.  I spent the entire rest of the evening wishing I never had dinner.  As a special treat, Steve had gotten some items off the Whole Foods hot bar.  I’m guessing either something didn’t have all the allergens labeled, or there was something wrong with it.  Either way, I was so sick.  But, only missing one hour isn’t that bad.  At least I did something.

This morning I’m still feeling a little queasy and weak.  I am hoping that as the day goes on, I’ll feel stronger.  My favorite yoga class is tonight and I have to be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment