Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 57 - Creativity and Congratulations!

Today was my niece’s wedding.  I was sorry that we all couldn’t go, but Steve went.  It was nice because he was able to skype the wedding so I could watch it with my mother-in-law.  That way none of us missed it.  Sometimes technology is really, really nice!  Best Wishes to the new couple!!!

Because we had some strange time restraints, it was easiest for me to stay home and exercise today.  I did two 45 minute sessions on the bike and one 30 minute yoga DVD.  For the second bike session, I set the workout to random.  It was challenging, but fun!  And the yoga was hard but relaxing, as usual.  I am still thrilled that I’m getting stronger each time.
I know today was supposed to be the eight week weigh-in and pictures.  But, because of Steve traveling and the wedding, I couldn’t do pictures today.  I figure I’ll do the weigh in and pictures tomorrow morning and post them in the afternoon.  I’m actually looking forward to the pictures.  The other day, Steve commented that my butt was looking smaller.  I like that!

So, on a number of fronts, today was all about flexibility and creativity.  Two things I need to work on, but that can be incredibly rewarding.  I will keep doing this!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Renee! We missed you, but I'm so glad you and Grandmom could watch the wedding together.

    Love,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete