Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day 75 - Dragging Myself Forward


I’m still without my mB12.  So, basically, I’m a walking zombie.  I have a huge day at work tomorrow, and I think I’m going to be stealing one of Michael’s.  We have the same exact prescription, so I can just replace it when mine come in.  I just can’t take this complete exhaustion.
I dragged my sorry butt to both classes tonight, but I could tell that it was far from my best effort.  In muscle challenge, I lowered all my weights by 2 pounds and still struggled.  In yoga, I didn’t even attempt down dog.  But, I am giving myself lots of credit for getting there and doing the best I could.  This journey is not about perfection, it’s about doing my best. 

I wish I had something inspiring to say, but all I have is to just keep moving one foot forward at a time.  Even though it’s painfully slow sometimes, you’ll get there eventually.  And, it’s so much better than moving backwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment