Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 63 - Gently Plugging Along

I’m feeling a lot better today, but wow, I am so sore from yesterday.  Who knew that being sick could stress as many muscles as a really good workout?  Sheesh!  Overall, I’ve been tired, weak and dehydrated today.  But, thankfully, my stomach has settled down and I am on the road to recovery.

Because of all this, I took it pretty slow today.  I went to my favorite yoga class and then spun my legs on the bike for a while.  It was nothing overly dramatic, but enough to count for my two hours.  I really didn’t want to miss a workout, but I wanted to take it slower, too.  I figured this was a good compromise.
My head is still a little bit foggy, so I don’t have any huge insights for you today, but I wanted to check in and let you know I’m still on track and plugging along.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment