Thursday, September 20, 2012

Day 69 - Stressed and Tired and Achy


Today was another crazy day.  I woke up this morning and did 45 minutes on the bike before work.  Then, I had a full day of work, followed by a late meeting.  It was 6:00 by the time I got home only to find Michael in full meltdown.  It took forever for him to calm down, and then I had to take him into the hyperbaric chamber for an hour.  It was after 8:00 before I could get on the bike and do an hour.  So, I was a few minutes short of my two hours today, but I’m quite proud of myself considering everything. 
In addition to the craziness of life, I am so sore from yesterday.  I don’t know how she keeps finding new muscles to hurt, but she does!  Today, the tops of my thighs and my glutes are screaming at me.  I know it’s good, but ouch!

After having such a long, stressful day today, I am pretty sure I will sleep like a log tonight.  I am hoping to get to bed soon after I post this and maybe catch up a tiny bit on sleep.  I really wanted to have a longer, more insightful post, but tonight I’m just dead tired.  I am proud of myself for making it through the day, but so ready for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment