Monday, September 24, 2012

Day 73 - Restless and Not Rested

Two hours of exercise on not very much sleep is really, really hard.  I managed to get through both classes, but not as well as I’m used to.  Part of the problem was that Michael was restless last night and he came in and woke us up for cuddling three times.  Then, I just couldn’t get back to sleep.  Tonight I am planning on getting to bed early!  Cross your fingers that Michael sleeps well tonight?

I should have known that a day with little sleep and a dentist appointment first thing would not be the greatest day.  But, at least it got better as the day wore on.  And, even though I wasn’t at my strongest, I really did enjoy the classes.  I’m getting to know some more of the people in the class, and when my cousin comes, it’s just more fun.  And, tomorrow is a day off, so I will get to recover a little bit and hit it hard again on Wednesday.  But for now, I am going to finish my night time chores and get to bed.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment