Sunday, September 16, 2012

Day 65 - Ups and Downs

Why is it that the days you plan to do so much end up being the most unproductive?  I had high hopes of getting so much accomplished today.  But, it didn’t quite work out.  I did manage to get my exercise in, but the pile of chores around the house not so much.

I did a four mile walking video, 30 minutes on the elliptical, and 30 minutes on the bike.  I do love that I have a large variety of ways to get my exercise in.  I never get bored, and my muscles never know what to expect.  I think I’m really lucky.
Outside of the exercise, the rest of the day didn’t really go as planned.  But, I got to spend some time with my mother-in-law, Michael, and Steve.  Unfortunately, Michael’s moods have been up and down all day, so he really took a lot of attention.  And my MIL didn’t get as much time with Michael as she would have liked since he was so grumpy.  But, tomorrow is another day.  I hope it goes much more smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment