Thursday, September 27, 2012

Day 76 - Another Rough Day

I was able to get some mB12 today, but I think it’s going to take a few days to recover.  I am still completely exhausted and barely functional.  This morning, Michael woke me up before five and I just couldn’t get back to sleep.  So, I decided to go down and ride the bike for 45 minutes before work.  I kept it light and it felt kinda good.  The day at work was low key.  I was able to get a lot done and my stress level was fairly low.

Once I got home, I collapsed for a few minutes and tried to get up enough energy to exercise.  I decided my best bet would be to do a five mile video.  That would give me a total of two hours for the day.  But, by the time I was in the third mile, I knew I was in trouble.  Even keeping it light, I just couldn’t keep going.  Somehow I managed to finish the third mile, but just barely.  After that, it was all I could do to sit upright in a chair and stay conscious.  So, I got in an hour and half.  Not quite what I was hoping for, but still really good, considering.

After resting for a while, I was able to go into the chamber with Michael for an hour.  I was hoping to get a nap, but Michael was not on board with that plan.  Even though he was watching videos on his tablet, he still needed constant attention.  No nap for me!
I am planning on going to bed early again and hoping for a full night’s sleep.  We switched Michael’s melatonin to the time release version, so I have some hope.  And, maybe two days back on the B12 will be magic and I’ll be back to myself.  Cross your fingers for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment