Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day 44 - Vacation is Over

Today was the last day of summer vacation.  Tomorrow is back to school for Michael and back to work for me.  It’s been a really nice break.  But, I’m probably more nervous than Michael.  He is so happy to be going back to school and his friends and his routine.  Me, I’m worried about what’s lurking in my inbox.  For the first time since I’ve been at this job, I didn’t check email for an entire week.  I don’t know what to expect tomorrow morning.  But, I guess I’ll be finding out.

Today was a good day exercise-wise.  I did an hour of water aerobics this morning, half hour on the elliptical, and half hour on the bike.  All of the workouts were really good.  I have a plan in place to keep up the exercise around my work schedule, but I am nervous.  I really don’t know why.  I did four weeks before vacation, so it just shouldn’t be a problem.  But, I guess once I get through tomorrow and the week, I’ll be more confident again.  Wish me luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment