Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 24 - Physical Exhaustion

I think I overdid it a little bit today.  I did 20 minutes of strength training, 45 minutes on the elliptical, and 4 miles of walking videos.  I don’t know why it seems like too much today.  Maybe it’s the heat and/or humidity, or maybe it’s just been a week since my last day off.  No matter what the reason, I am just really, really beat tonight.  Everything is sore, and my body temperature still hasn’t come down after the last exercise session.  So, I think I’m going to keep this post super short and just rest and recover.  Hopefully, I’ll be back stronger tomorrow.  And, since it’s a rest day tomorrow, I have great hopes for Wednesday’s exercise.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better today on your day of rest! I know sometimes I just do NOT feel my workout, like "I'm not feelin' it" kinda way, I'm sluggish during and feel horrible after. but you still did it and that's what matters! I'm going to torture myself again tonight and do the Tuesday 30-minute ab class again. last week I was sore until Saturday! but eventually I'll be able to do both Tuesday AND Thursday, eventually! We're a work in progress! speaking of, getting excited to see your next picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling a little bit better today. I didn't get as much sleep as I'd like last night, so I'm tired in addition to being sore. But, hopefully, by tomorrow I'll be good as new. If you have a local source, try out the magsoonthium. It really does help with sore muscles and joints.

    I did one pilates class and that was enough to kill me. I can't imagine going back willingly for another ab based class. You are a stronger woman than I!!

    ReplyDelete