Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 26 - Cranky and Grumpy

OK, a warning.  I’ve been grumpy, cranky and irritable all day.  Keep reading at your own peril!  So, maybe it’s not so bad, but wow, I just don’t feel like myself today.  I had a meeting for work first thing today, so that threw off my schedule a bit.  And, it was really hot and humid.  Maybe that has something to do with it.  Or, maybe it’s just an off day.

But, no matter my mood, I did force myself to get the exercise in.  I did an hour video at lunch time.  That did help some.  It was nice to let out my aggression by stomping, I mean walking.  Then, when work was done, I did half an hour on the elliptical and then my yoga DVD.  I actually think the workouts were good.  They were intense, and focused.  Just everything around them seemed off.
But, I got a nice surprise and was able to spend some time with Steve this evening.  I cannot wait for this week to be over so we can go back to our ‘normal’ schedule.  Of course, him being gone so much lately probably hasn’t helped my mood any.  But, the week is almost over, and we’ll get through.  Is it too early to be looking forward to weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment