Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 32 - My legs, my legs, my legs!

Another day, another new ache?  I knew that my butt was going to be really sore from the spinning class yesterday, but I didn’t quite realize that my entire legs would be in pain today.  In fact, I think my legs are planning a full out revolt.  I have often been told that my stubborn streak is not an attractive trait, but right now I think it’s the only thing that is keep me going.  If I wasn’t so stubborn, I would have left in the middle of spinning class yesterday, and I certainly wouldn’t have finished the 4 mile DVD this afternoon.  So, for all the times I’ve been called stubborn, thank you!

Today, being Tuesday, would normally be a rest day.  But, since I took off Sunday, and I am going to have to take off Thursday for a major dental appointment, I decided to work out today.  I did a ‘fit for life’ class this morning, and I really enjoyed it.  Although, I have to admit I was drenched in sweat and totally exhausted after class.  I thought I had recovered enough when I put in the 4 mile DVD, but I was terribly wrong.  But, even though I worked at a much lower level of intensity than normal, I did finish.  There’s that stubborn streak!
On the other hand, I am having a really hard time stringing words together tonight, so I think I’m going to keep this to a short post and get to bed early.  Tomorrow is going to be another long, long day!






No comments:

Post a Comment