Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 25 - Surprise Family Support


Today was a great day.  My Aunt, who absolutely hates computers signed up for facebook just so she can follow the blog and support me.  I can’t express how happy and loved that made me feel.  I know how much my family loves and supports me, but that extra step was beyond impressive!  Thank you Aunt Joan!
Other than that, it’s been a pretty quiet, restful day.  I got home from work a little late, and went right into the hyperbaric chamber with Michael.  I think I dozed on and off for most of the session.  When we were finished, I noticed it was just slightly easier to get out tonight.  My legs are getting stronger, and my stomach isn’t getting in the way of my legs as much.  That’s real progress.
Tomorrow will be another busy day.  I have meetings in the morning, so I am hoping to be back in time to work out at lunch time, and then again after work.  Michael has a swim lesson in the afternoon, so I’ll have the house to myself for a little while.  That’s always good for an extra intense session!

So, another rest day finished, another 6 days of working out ahead of me.  I’m sad that the rest is over, but really excited to see what I can do tomorrow.  Sweet dreams!

2 comments:

  1. Go Aunt Joan!!! Now she'll have to become friends with all of us!! We're a fun group, right?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be awesome! A very fun group!!!

    ReplyDelete