Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 30 - A New Level of Pain

I had to take today as a non scheduled rest day.  The group strength class really kicked my butt yesterday.  My legs, my arms, my shoulders, have been screaming in pain all day today.  I was hoping to take the class again tomorrow morning, but at this point, I’m not so sure.  I’ll definitely exercise tomorrow, but probably won’t be up for a strength class.  I guess it’s good that I know I worked a lot of muscles really hard.  It’s scary that it hurts so much.
On the other hand, it was nice to have a relaxing family day.  My Mother-In-Law’s Birthday is tomorrow, so we were able to have her over for the afternoon and have a nice dinner together.  Michael even did the yoga DVD so she could watch.  It was really nice to just hang out together and chat.  And I love it when Michael shows off for company.

There really isn’t a lot else going on tonight.  Steve found a massager that we had bought from Costco several years ago.  He gave my legs, arms, shoulders and back a nice massage this morning.  And, if I ask him nicely he’ll probably give me another before bed.  Have I mentioned how much I love my husband?

No comments:

Post a Comment