Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day 40 - Home Again, Home Again, Back to the Gym!

Today was the last day of vacation.  It was great to sleep in, spend a relaxing morning with my family, and then come home.  I really enjoyed my mini-vacation, and feel rested and ready to go again.  So, what did I do when I got home this evening?  I headed straight to the gym, of course!  It felt so good to be back at my own gym, and really pushing my muscles.  I did a muscle challenge class and a yoga class.  I came home feeling like a wet noodle, but so good at the same time!

I have a couple days left on my vacation from work, so I am hoping to get a bunch of exercise in these last few days.  This weekend will mark six weeks of this journey, and I am so excited to see where I will be.  It’s been really exciting to try new things and let my body surprise me.
One thing I have to say is that I really appreciate your comments, feedback and suggestions.  If you hadn’t encouraged me to try free weights, I’m not sure I would have tried both the barbell class and the muscle challenge (hand weights) class.  I am already feeling stronger after just a few classes.  And that feeling is more than just my muscles.  The more I do this, the more confident I get that I can keep doing it.  So, thank you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment