Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Day 256 - Rest Day and 5K Dreams


Today was a planned rest day, and wow, did I need it.  I know I’ve said that exact thing before, but it is so true.  Today, my legs hurt so badly that it feels like they are trying to fall off.  My arms hurt almost as bad.  But hey, my abs are fine.  (Cathie, please don’t read that as a challenge!) 

I had been planning on doing the next workout in Couch to 5K tomorrow, but I am thinking that I’ll just do yoga instead.  It’s still a great workout.  I just don’t think my legs are going to be up for running tomorrow.  If I’m wrong and I wake up feeling great, I’ll be back at it tomorrow.  That’s a promise.  For now, there is an infrared sauna in my future!

Oh yeah, the joy of the day.  I have been asking my friends and family if they would consider joining the 5K team.  And, so far, several have said yes.  I am so excited!  The more people doing this, the more I feel like I can handle it.  I’m not sure why, but it’s really important to me.  So, if you have free time on July 14th, would you consider joining us?  Just let me know and I’ll tell you how to sign up for the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment