Monday, March 18, 2013

Day 248 - More Challenges, More Creativity


Today was another challenging day.  Steve took my car out this afternoon to run a few errands.  He called me about 20 miles from home to say the windshield wipers were no longer working.  In the rain, of course.  I don’t know how he got home safe and sound, but he did.  But, he had to take the car to the station down the street to see if they could fix it.  And, of course, they didn’t have the part they needed.  So, I won’t have my car back until tomorrow sometime, if everything goes well.

I could have taken Steve’s car to the gym tonight, but I really don’t like driving it, especially in the rain.  So, I decided to do my regular Monday night routine, but at home.  I started out with a Biggest Loser toning video.  I didn’t use as heavy weights as I normally use at the gym, but I still got a really good workout. 

After the toning video, I went onto youtube and found an hour long beginner yoga video.  It was pretty good.  There weren’t a lot of standing poses, but it was still a fairly good workout.  While I am really happy with the toning video, I’m still looking for the perfect at home yoga DVD.  If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know?

The best part of the day was something I did just for fun though.  When I was at the resort, I wanted to see if I could do 100 crunches.  I did it.  So, today, I wanted to do it again, and I did. I love feeling that my abs are getting stronger.  One of these days, I’ll even be able to do those reverse crunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment