Monday, March 11, 2013

Day 241 - Back to My Routine

Tired.  Exhausted.  Spent.  Those three words pretty much sum up how I feel right now.  I had a pretty good day today, but very busy.  Leaving work completely for a week is not something I ever do.  I didn’t check email or voicemail all week.  That meant work was super busy today.  Then, I had a meeting this afternoon, and things went downhill from there.

I was able to get home in time for my Monday night classes.  The first class, Muscle Challenge, was very similar to last week’s Total Tone class.  But this one is an hour, and she has no mercy when it comes to picking weights.  I haven’t felt this weak since I first started taking the class!  But, even though I cut back on some of my weights, I still did my rows with 20 pounds.  That felt good! 
The second class was yoga.  After the tease of all the stretch classes last week, it felt wonderful to be in a full yoga class.  I never thought I’d miss down dog or warrior.  But, it was a great class.  I was still not as strong as I’d like, but I held up pretty well.  After class was over, I showed off some of my pictures and answered a bunch of questions.  I think half my friends thought I was insane, and the other half wished they were there. 

But now, Michael wants company and I can barely see straight I’m so tired.  So, I am going to tuck him in and then get a hot shower and get to bed.  Tomorrow is an office day, so it’s an early day.  Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment