Sunday, March 10, 2013

Day 240 - Home from the Biggest Loser Niagara!


I’m home!  As much as I loved my time at the Biggest Loser Resort, I’m so happy to be home.  When I called downstairs for Michael, he came running up the stairs and gave me the biggest hug.  And, when he wanted me to carry him, I could!   That was nice!

I am a little disappointed with my results – I only lost two pounds for the week.  But, according to the trainers, some people see bigger results the week after they get home.  I’m hoping that’s what happens with me.  But, I did lose two inches off my waist, and one off my chest.  I’ll take it!  Since the scales are different, I’m not going to post a current weight.  Next weekend, I’m hoping for a really good weight.



It’s been pretty crazy since I’ve been home.  Michael’s wanted a lot of attention, and I wanted to tell Steve everything.  And then there is laundry, unpacking, and chores that need to be done here.  So, I haven’t had a chance to fully settle in yet.  I took a ton of pictures over the last few days, so I am hoping to do a photo tour one day this week.  It will just depend on how long it takes me to get settled in and caught up.  The nice thing is that Steve did a lot of little things around the house while I was gone.  That was really nice to come home to.

But, just for completeness, I wanted to tell a little about the check out process.  This morning we made appointments to weigh and measure.  Then, there was breakfast (cold cereal only) and one last stretch class, which was optional.  After stretch, I got in the car to drive home.  I missed home so badly!

No comments:

Post a Comment