Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wow! What a day!

When I woke up this morning, I didn't know what kind of day to expect.  If I had known, maybe I would have crawled back in bed, maybe I would have said 'bring it on'!

I had a personal training session at lunch time.  We started out with 20 minutes of hard intervals on the elliptical machine.  Then, we went into the full session.  It was crazy.  But, I was able to do a new weight for my one arm rows.  Thirty pounds!  And, I was able to go lower in my lunges than I have ever been able to before.  Definite progress!

As she was leaving, she gave me homework.  We ran out of time to do my side planks, so that was no biggie.  But then, she wanted me to get back on the elliptical for twenty more minutes of hard intervals.  I waited until the end of the work day, but I did it.  I was so proud of myself!

And, if that wasn't enough, I went to yoga tonight, too.  Mostly, I wanted a really good stretch after everything I had done during the day.  I definitely got that, and more.  It was a great class though.  So, I had three separate workouts through the day, and I'm still smiling.  This is a very, very good thing!

Diet:  Great
Exercise:  Personal Training, Homework, and Yoga
Gratitude:  Being able to do all my exercise, and still be able to smile

No comments:

Post a Comment