Friday, August 2, 2013

Back to Tired

Today wasn't as good as yesterday, but still a pretty good day.  I had a lot less energy today, but did get a lot done.  I am planning on going to bed early tonight, and hoping for lots more energy tomorrow.

I was planning on just going to yoga tonight, but then I got a challenge from my trainer.  So, at lunch time I did 45 minutes on the elliptical, 20 ball passes (from legs to hands over head) and 15 bench dips.  A little later, I did another 90 second plank. I had to wait until I cooled down some, so I wasn't so slippery!  I was exhausted!  But, also really proud of myself.  It felt good to get an exercise challenge, and then do it. 

Then, tonight I went to my regular Friday night yoga class.  When I remember back to my first few classes, and that I couldn't even get into down dog, I am so excited.  I still can't hold the pose for a really long time, but I am so much better than I was.  And, when I first started, I dreaded pigeon pose.  It hurt so bad!  Now, I actually enjoy it.  The hip stretch feels good.  So, it's defiitely nice to reflect back on the progress I have made.

The best part of the day was a simple back rub from Steve.  It's amazing how just a few minutes can relax me and make me feel completely loved.  Definitely something to be thankful for!

Food:  Perfect
Exercise:  45 Minutes Elliptical, Dips, Ball Passes, and Yoga
Gratitude:  Steve's back rub

No comments:

Post a Comment