Saturday, August 17, 2013

Peaceful Day

Normally, I like to sleep in as late as possible on Saturdays.  Dan normally gets Michael so it's actually possible.  But, this morning, I knew that Kathie was subbing two classes at the gym.  So, I dragged my butt out of bed early and got to the gym for stretch and intervals classes.  So, even though I hated getting up early, I really loved having 90 minutes of exercise done by 10:30 in the morning.  That was a great thing!

The other great thing was that we tried Michael at a special needs karate class this morning.  He did really well during the class, but it seemed to tire him out, a lot.  In fact, he's been acting completely exhausted all day.  An eleven year old with his level of energy should definitely have more stamina.  I'm not sure what we can do to help that, but we have to do something.  He shouldn't be exhausted just from one class.

The rest of the day was nice and peaceful.  I started some projects that I've been putting off for a while.  So, right now, things are a little chaotic, but going in a good direction.  I can live with that!

Diet:  Perfect
Exercise:  Stretch and Intervals classes
Gratitude:  Getting my exercise done early!

No comments:

Post a Comment