Thursday, August 8, 2013

Good Day, Good News

Today was a pretty laid back day.  It was an office day, and I had a meeting first thing this morning that took most of the morning.  The rest of the day was fairly low key.  Except, of course, when I got a text message telling me I should do 45 minutes of easy cardio when I got home.  My first thought was that I didn't want to.  My second thought was that I should. 

When I got home, I was actually feeling pretty good, and it was easy to get on the elliptical for 45 minutes.  When I know it's just a slow, easy pace, it's much more managable.  So, even though I was definitely sore from yesterday, I still got in some decent cardio today.

Then, when I got home, I found even better news.  The lady who teaches the Muscle Challenge class on Mondays is going to be subbing for both the stretch and interval classes on Saturday.  When she teaches intervals, it ends up being very similar to the muscle challenge class.  So that means I'll get three great strength sessions this week.  I am really looking forward to this!

Diet:  Great
Exercise:  45 minutes easy elliptical
Gratitude:  Bonus Strength Session on Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment