Saturday, August 10, 2013

Happy Saturday

As bad of a mood as I was in last night, I'm feeling so much better tonight.  I woke up early this morning, had a cup of coffee and a small breakfast, and went straight to the gym.  I went to a 9am stretch class followed by a 9:30 intervals class.  Between the two classes, it was 90 minutes of exercise.  And, the same instructor that teaches the muscle challenge class was subbing for both classes, so it definitely counted as a strength class.  I definitely met my goal of three strength sessions this week.  Happy!

The rest of the day was just hanging out with Michael and Steve.  It felt so good to get the exercise out of the way first thing, and then be able to enjoy the rest of the day with family.  And, the best part is, I'll get to do it all again next Saturday.  I wish it could be every week, but then I'd be getting greedy.

Food:  Perfect
Exercise:  30 minutes stretch class, 60 minutes intervals class
Gratitude:  Being able to have the classes this morning.  Bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment