Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Ahhhhhh

My heel is finally starting to feel a little bit better.  It's still really tender, but I was able to go to yoga tonight and do all the poses I normally do.  That made me really happy.  Also, it was a more strenuous class tonight, so I definitely got a great workout.  In fact, what I really love about yoga is that you work really, really hard.  Then, you get to relax and collect yourself before you move back into life.  It's just so nice to have that chance to breathe and transition.

Other than yoga, it was a quiet day.  I still don't want to wear shoes with back to them, since any rubbing really hurts.  I'm not sure what I will do tomorrow, but I will worry about that tomorrow.  Right now, I'm just really thankful that I had a great class tonight, and I feel wonderful.

Diet:  Great
Exercise:  Yoga
Gratitude:  Enjoying yoga tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment