Monday, August 5, 2013

Challenging Evening

Tonight was hard!  I went to my normal Monday Muscle Challenge class.  I don't know if I was just weak tonight, or the class was twice as hard as normal.  But, either way, I thought I was going to die.  There were actually a few exercises I had to sit out and just catch my breath.  That hasn't happened in a long, long time.  I'm choosing to believe the class was extra hard tonight.  I wasn't the only one who couldn't keep up.

After class,  I had to skip yoga and head to my parent support group.  It's once a month, but it really is a lifeline for me.  Sometimes it just helps to know that other parents have the same issues, struggles, etc. that you do.  That you aren't alone.  So, as much as I hated missing yoga, I needed to go to my group.  In fact, just having the group is my gratitude for today.  I have made friends there that I cherish, and that's important!

Weight:  298
Food:  Excellent
Exercise:  Muscle Challenge Class
Gratitude:  My Parent Support Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment