Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wednesday that's really Friday!

I just wanted to post really quickly before life gets crazy.  Yesterday I took a rest day, and I really, really needed it.  Today, I woke up rested and full of energy.  It's one of those days that comes once in a while where I feel fantastic.  I wish I could feel like this every single day.  Who knows, maybe I'll figure out the secret and get there.  For now, I am just super grateful for today!

At lunch time, I did the Jillian Beginner for Frontside workout.  I really love this workout.  In about 45 minutes I worked my arms, chest, shoulders, abs and quads.  I was tired when it was over, but even more energized once I recovered.  Life is good!

This afternoon we are taking Michael to Ocean City for Surfer's Healing.  We are all really excited!  So, I'm not sure if I'll post tomorrow or not, but it's going to be an incredible day!

Diet:  Great, so far!
Exercise:  45 minute Front Side DVD
Gratitude:  Energy and Happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment