Sunday, August 4, 2013

Easy Day

After the last several days being so strenuous, I decided to take things a little slow today.  For cardio I vacuumed and steam cleaned the downstairs.  It took about thirty minutes, and I definitely worked up a sweat doing it.  So, that counts.  Then, I did an hour yin yoga class, mostly for relaxation.  It's really different from the more active classes I am used to, but felt really, really good.

My gratitude for the day is just for being able to sleep in.  My brother in law took care of Michael this morning so Steve and I could sleep in.  That extra time to sleep really does make a difference.  When I woke up this morning, I felt rested and relaxed.  And, I had the energy to take on cleaning.  That never happens!

Diet:  Great
Exercise:  Cleaning and Yin Yoga
Gratitude:  Sleeping In

No comments:

Post a Comment