Thursday, August 15, 2013

Surfers Healing and a Long Day

Today was a great day, but exhausting.  Michael was up early and really excited about the hotel, the pool, and surfing.  So, we played a bit, went to the pool, an then got ready for his surf time.  I ended up standing and walking a lot more than I am used to.  And I am really not used to walking and standing in the sand.  By the time the day was over, my legs were like jelly.

Of course, Michael had a great time.  I was a little disappointed that he spent most of the time just floating on the surf board.  He only actually caught one wave, the one that he came in on.  So, I was really jealous of the other kids who did a lot more actual surfing.  But, Michael had a great time, and that's all that matters.

My trainer sent me a text message with some cardio instructions as well as a few exercises to do.  I was able to do all the exercises when we got home, but I just wasn't up to the cardio.  Like I said, my legs were really tired from the day, and the long drive home.  So, I feel like a little bit of a wimp, but not completely.  Tomorrow is another day!

Food:  Great
Exercise:  Dips, Squats, Ball Passes, Side Planks, and a regular Plank
Gratitude:  Thank you, Surfers Healing for a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment