Monday, April 1, 2013

Day 262 One Great Class, One Hard Class


Normally on Mondays I love my double class schedule.  And today, the first class was really great.  I walked in with tons of energy and had a great workout.  But the second class, yoga, was a different story.  It seems like the last few weeks, she’s really been going into a lot more advanced poses.  There were a couple times tonight when I just had to go into child pose and wait to move forward.  So, I’m really conflicted about the class.  For now, I’m just going to keep doing my best and hope that I’ll be able to do some of the more complicated poses soon.

The highlight of the day was a burst of energy that I had this afternoon.  When I left the house to go to the gym, I was excited and ready to work out.  It was such a nice feeling to really want to exercise and to know that my body was ready for it.  I want more days like that!  And, it really worked well going into the first class.  I was able to keep up with the class better than ever, and, I really challenged myself on the weights tonight.  That felt really, really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment