Monday, April 8, 2013

Day 269 - Manic Monday!


Today was another busy day!  I worked all day, then went to the gym for my muscle challenge class, and then had a parent meeting to go to.  So, I didn’t get home until after 9:30.  I’m tired!  But, the class tonight was great.  We did a ton of body weight work, 3 sets of 90 second planks, and lots of weights.  I have a feeling I’ll be remembering tomorrow when my muscles are really sore!

The parent meeting was good, and I love going.  But, it meant that I had to skip yoga tonight.  But, one of the women said she will probably walk with me for my practice 5k this weekend!  It makes me so happy to have company!  And, another person might go as well.  I know that I won’t chicken out, but I feel so much better knowing I can’t!

So, the thing I am most thankful today is my network of friends.  I know so many amazing friends, and have wonderful family.  Thank you all for the love and support.  It means the world to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment