Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 276 - Prayers for Boston

Today I was actually paying attention to the Boston Marathon because of of my favorite trainers from the Biggest Loser Resort was running.   When I found out what happened, I was so scared that something happened to her.  I quickly found out that she was OK, but the magnitude of the attack was growing bigger by the minute.  I am so sad and scared for everyone who was hurt, maimed, or killed.  As well as their families and loved ones.  It's been such a rough afternoon.

I did manage to get to the gym tonight for my regular Monday night classes.  The instructor has a lot of family in Boston, and she hadn't been able to get through to them.  So, you could tell she was incredibly worried.  The workouts were good, but I am just praying that she gets good news for her family.  So, tonight, I am just praying for healing and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment