Saturday, April 20, 2013

Day 281 - Getting Back on Track

Today was a good day, but a hard day.  I got to sleep in this morning, and had a really low stress day.  But, my body really wanted to give in to the cravings for comfort food.  But, I was strong and stuck to my guns.  I know it's going to be hard the next couple days.  But, once I get through, I'll be feeling good again. 

For exercise today, Michael and I went to the ASD yoga class.  It's a light workout, but I still work up a sweat.  And, I love doing yoga with Michael.  It just makes me happy to see him getting better each time, and Ifeel so close to him.  Especially today - there were more people than ever, so we were really crowded together.  But that's OK.  It really was a great session, and we had fun.

The other thing we did today was work on our deck garden.  Steve and Dan did all the heavy lifting, but I did my share of breaking up the dirt and getting the planters ready.  We planted tomatoes, grapes, lettuce, beans, cilantro, and parsley.  We still have one planter left, so I'm not sure what will go there, but we need to decide soon.  I love spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment