Friday, April 12, 2013

Day 273 - Starting to Get Nervous

I woke up a little sore this morning.  My legs and my feet were hurting from Wednesday's walk.  But, it was a relatively easy day, and I got through just fine.  I went to my Friday night yoga class and came out feeling so much better.  I love the feeling of being pleasantly tired, but loose and relaxed.  I know I say it every week, but I love ending the week with this class.

Tomorrow is the big day - my very first 5K.  I am excited and nervous.  Michael is going to run the kids fun run with Dan.  I'm a lot happier knowing they can run together.  He even seems to be looking forward to it.  I hope it works out well.  And then, it will be time for me to walk.  I know I have walked more than 5K before, but the idea of doing it all at once, with a timer is a little bit intimidating.  But, it's also excited.  Tune in tomorrow for all the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment