Friday, April 19, 2013

Day 280 - Depression and Confession

It's been a really rough week this week.  With everything going on in Boston, I just haven't really felt on top of my game.  I've been forcing the exercise, but I realized today that I let my diet slip and I'd been reaching for comfort foods without really realizing it.  So, now that I know what I've been doing, it's time to get to damage control and get back on track.  That might not be as easy as it sounds, but I have to do it.

Today I did get to my Friday night yoga class.  It was a great workout tonight, just what I needed.  But, she also started class with a healing moodra, and that really helped.  Sometimes, just knowing that other people are as affected as you makes a difference.  And, knowing that they caught the second guy tonight, also makes a huge difference.  So, starting tomorrow, I will be back on track and hoping that I didn't do too much damage this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment