Sunday, April 21, 2013

Day 282 - Low Key Sunday

We were supposed to spend the afternoon with friends, but our plans were cancelled.  I was a little disappointed, but can understand that when you're not feeling well, socializing isn't much fun.  I just hope we can reschedule soon.

But, since the afternoon opened up, I was able to get a lot of things done around the house.  For the longest time, I've been meaning to go through the piles of clothes in my room.  I made a significant dent in them today!  Now, I have a box to go into storage, and a box to go to goodwill.  That makes me feel so much better.

I also put in an hour on the exercise bike today.  Since tomorrow is the hardest workout of the week, I didn't want to push too hard today, so I figured the bike would be perfect.  It felt good to push on the bike but still have energy after the workout.

The best part of the day was deifnitely hanging out with Michael.  We spent time in the HBOT together, and then just hanging out this evening.  He's a little drippy with spring allergies, but was especially sweet tonight.  I like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment