Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day 272 - Gearing Up for the Weekend

My feet were a little sore today from yesterday's walk.  So, I decided to keep things a little easy today.  I did a new exercise DVD, specially designed for Type Bs.  It was interesting - a bit of cardio, a bit of strength, and a bit of stretching, for a total of an hour.  I really liked it. I don't follow the blood type diet, but it might be interesting to follow the principles for exercise.  I'll have to see how it goes!

The other big news of the day is that I picked up the race packet for Saturday.  The people manning the pick up desk were really nice and gave me some good advice.  And, I think Michael will be running the kids fun run before the main race.  Dan said he would run with him.  Michael wasn't too excited about the idea until I told him he'd get a medal.  Then, his eyes widened and he asked if it was gold.  Once he got over the disappointment that it wasn't gold, he decided he still wanted to try it.  So, Saturday will be a family affair.  I'm very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment