Friday, April 26, 2013

Day 287 - Friday But Tired and Depressed

It's Friday, and I'm normally really happy for the weekend.  But tonight, I'm just rather sad.  I've been feeling down for the last few days, but didn't really figure out why until just a few minutes ago.  My birthday is Sunday, and I had big hopes for where my weight would be for this milestone.  I'm nowhere near that number.  So, I am just going to be happy with where I am and the progress that I've made.  It's silly to be depressed over what I didn't accomplish when I have accomplished so much.  Easy to say, hard to feel.

But, on my way to feeling better, I did have a wonderful yoga class tonight.  I worked up a really good sweat, and worked out some of the feelings I've been dealing with.  There is no way around the fact that it's going to be a rough weekend, but I will get through it.  And, somehow, I am going to be proud of everything I've done so far on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment