Thursday, April 18, 2013

Day 279 - Another Lunchtime Walk

Today at lunch I went for another walk.  I left the building and walked a new route.  Before I left, I turned on the GPS and told the endomondo app that I was starting.  It was great - it told me every mile how far I had gone and what my average pace was.  I ended up going for 50 minutes and 2.47 miles.  Not too bad for the middle of an office day! 

When I got home tonight, I pretty much collapsed in a little heap.  I actually took a nap, too.  That's how tired I was!  But, when I woke up, I felt a little better.  I had dinner and then went into the hyperbaric chamber with Michael for an hour.  It felt good to just rest.  So, I am thinking that tomorrow I will go to my Friday yoga class and give my legs a break for the rest of the day. 

The best part of the day today was coming home and having Michael tell me he had a perfect day at school.  It's so hard for him to focus and pay attention all day, so when he does well, I'm really, really proud of him. Tomorrow is Friday, so if he can have another good day, we might celebrate with a trip to the library this weekend.  Michael loves the library because they have a public elevator.  But who knows, maybe one day he'll figure out there are books there, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment