Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Day 285 - Great Yoga Class

Monday night's yoga teacher subbed tonight, so I got a taste of what it is like to do her yoga class without a different class preceding it.  It was great.  I had so much more energy, and my poses were a lot better.  I guess the first class really does take a LOT out of me.  But, even knowing that, I'm still going to keep doing both classes on Mondays.  And, I still miss the extra strength session on Wednesdays.

The good news is that she's also subbing the interval class on Saturday.  That means that I'll be able to get in a second great strength class this weekend.  That makes me really happy.  Even if it does mean I'll be getting up early on Saturday.

Other than yoga, it was a pretty normal Wednesday here.  Nothing special to tell you about.  But, the week is half done, so that's a good thing.  And, if I can get moving, my butt will be in bed before ten.  Now that's a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment