Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Day 270 - A Nice Lunchtime Walk


Since today was Tuesday, it was supposed to be a rest day.  But, since I was sick over the weekend, I missed two workouts.  So, during lunch today, I went for a 2 mile walk.  It only took about 40 minutes, but it was a nice way to spend my lunch break.  I also felt really good this afternoon.  I think the exercise really did help wake me up and help me find my focus for the afternoon.  That’s a great thing.

The rest of the day was fairly uneventful.  My sinuses are finally clear, so I was able to go into the hyperbaric chamber with Michael this evening.  It felt nice to get in with him.  I’m not sure why, but does get extra cuddly in an enclosed space.  As he gets older, that gets much more precious.  So, nothing remarkable for the day, but still a really good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment