Sunday, December 30, 2012

Day 170 - And Up and Down Day

Today was a pretty good day.  I was able to sleep in this morning when Steve took Michael to Whole Foods early.  That was nice.  Then, I was able to do some filing that I have been putting off for months.  I guess not being able to move around much does have some benefits!

The challenge today was deciding whether or not I should exercise, and how much to do.  I ended up doing an hour on the bike, but was pretty sore afterwards. So, I decided to keep it to just the one hour today.  I always have a battle with myself trying to decide if I’m being lazy or smart.  But, when I stood up and Steve heard my knee pop across the house, I knew I made the right decision.

The surprise today was having fun with Michael just hanging out and playing.  We played wii u, and I supervised his exercise.  It was a nice afternoon.  Of course, we had a major meltdown tonight, but I’m choosing to not focus on that.  And, at least it was over (mostly) in time to watch most of the Redskins/Cowboy game.  It’s been a touch and go night, but it could definitely be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment