Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Day 159 - Feeling Good at the Gym

Today was a really, really long day.  It was a nice break to get out to the gym and exercise.  And, I had two really good workouts. 

The challenge today was not letting the stress get to me.  There were so many points during the day that I just wanted to go find some chocolate or something really carby.  I didn’t, but it was really hard.
The surprise came during the warm up for my muscle challenge class.  During the cardio part tonight I realized that I was actually enjoying the movement and I’m getting better at it!  I’m still not especially coordinated, but the music was great and it felt really good to move.  That was just what I needed tonight.

I am hoping tomorrow is a less stressful day, but I am not holding my breath.  Have a good night!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment