Sunday, December 9, 2012

Day 149 - Where does the weekend go?


This weekend went by so fast!  I can’t believe it’s Sunday night already.  A lot of good things happened to friends of mine in the last few days, so that is wonderful.  I just wish the weekend could last just a tiny bit longer.
I had a lot of stuff to do around the house today, so I just did two separate hours on the bike.  It gave me a break from everything else, and got the job done.  I like simple things on busy days.

The challenge of the day was that Michael was especially moody today.  I’m not quite sure why.  He was so excited to go to KEEN Music today, but then when he got there, he didn’t want to participate and just sat by himself.  Then, he was cranky for the rest of the day.  Not sure what’s going on, but hoping it’s temporary.
The surprise of the day was that I got to sleep in, and actually felt rested.  It was so nice.  I remember when I could sleep until noon on the weekend and not think twice about it.  Now, every extra second of sleep is a true gift.  But, I guess there is something to be said for having a full life, too.  Probably not printable, but something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment