Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Day 152 - Low key evening at the gym

Tonight at the gym was a little more low key than usual.  Kathy, who normally teaches the muscle challenge class, was out so we had a sub.  The sub was great, but it was definitely not as intense as normal.  But, since I was still sore from Monday, I was honestly happy for a bit of a break.  Then, yoga was just a little more calm.  Or, maybe it was just me.  Either way, I got two good workouts in, but I don’t feel completely dead.  It’s not what I would want all the time, but it’s a nice change.

The challenge today was not losing my temper at work.  I am in the middle of this huge project and some things are just not working right.  No matter how many times I ask for the technical people to help, they just can’t seem to get this one interface working.  It’s driving me nuts.  But, we will get there.  I hope.

The surprise of the day was coming home to see the 121212 concert.  I had forgotten about it.  I haven’t heard some of these songs in a long, long time.  It’s bringing back a lot of good memories.  I feel terrible for the hurricane victims, and hope they raise a ton of money tonight.  But, I am definitely enjoying the music!

No comments:

Post a Comment