Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Day 158 - Winter Lights!


I debated whether or not I wanted to keep today as a rest day, or try to sneak in a workout.  But, I had late meetings and didn’t get home until after 6.   Then, we took Michael to see the winter lights.  That pretty much made the decision for me.  But, I think it worked out for the best.  I’m still sniffly and stuffy, so having a day to rest sounds like a good thing.
The challenge of the day was just dealing with meetings all day long and getting home late.  I was really lucky in that Steve made dinner for me so I wasn’t starving and having to face an empty kitchen.  It makes all the difference in the world to have someone watching out for me and making sure I have everything I need to succeed.

The surprise of the day was how much Michael enjoyed the winter lights.  We go every year, a couple times each season.  I love how each year he tells us more about what’s going on in each of the exhibits.  And, I love the silly things that we say over and over each year.  It’s a nice tradition and really makes the holidays special.  I love this time of year!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment