Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 146 - A Long, But Successful Day

Today was a really, really long day.  It was an office day, so I was up early.  And then, I ended up staying a little later than normal.  So, by the time I got home I was pretty tired.  But, since I knew time was short, I went straight upstairs to change into exercise clothes.  I did an hour on the bike before anything else.  Then, I went to a 7:00 yoga class to finish up the exercise for the day.  I think I am getting more used to the Thursday night teacher, so I’m getting more out of the classes.  That’s definitely a good thing.

The whole day counts as a challenge.  I’m not sure why, but this project at work is really getting to me.  And, when my stress levels go up, everything else just seems harder.  But, I’m pushing through.  And, I get to come home to Michael and Steve.  That is always a happy thing. 

The surprise of the day was just that I am getting better at my yoga classes.  I can hold down dog longer now.  I still can’t hold it as long as most of the class, but I’m getting better.  And, I think I am getting more flexible overall.  It’s really a good feeling when I can bend and stretch in ways that I just couldn’t a month or two ago.  Yes, I still have a long ways to go, but I am really starting to see progress everywhere I look.

No comments:

Post a Comment