Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 157 - Happy to be Back at the Gym!

I did it!  I got back to the gym tonight!  The hardest part was convincing myself I was ready, and then not giving up during the cardio warm up.  With my lungs so sore, the cardio part was definitely hard.  But, once I got started, I did OK.  I am so glad that I went, even if I am going to be really sore tomorrow.

The challenge was definitely getting to the gym.  Today was the first day that I felt even close to better, and I was still coughing a lot.  But, it was really important to me that I get back on track, so I went.
The surprise was how I felt once I got started.  I really didn’t expect to have such a good workout, but I did.  And, yoga felt really good.  It was a nice, relaxing pace, but still really challenging.  Again, I’m not sure how I am going to feel in the morning, but for tonight, I’m really happy.

Even with all that said, I think I’m going to go to bed early tonight.  Maybe after a nice hot shower!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment