Thursday, December 27, 2012

Day 167 - More Knee Pain


My knee has been really unhappy today.  It’s been popping and cracking on and off all day, and putting weight on it isn’t always a good thing.  I was still able to ride the bike, but not much more than that.  I have heard that the bike is good for knee pain.  But, I’m not completely convinced.
The challenge of the day was trying to figure out what’s going on with my knee.  You would think after all this time, it would be fine.  I expected problems when I first started exercising, not five months in!  But, I guess I forgot to tell my knee.  I am hoping it’s better tomorrow.

The surprise of the day was Michael.  He has been having such a good time playing with his furby and the rabids game he got for Christmas.  It’s so nice to see him enjoying age appropriate humor.  Even if a lot of it is potty humor and other jokes designed for a ten year old boy.  It’s appropriate, and it makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment