Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 151 - So Tired. So, so tired.


Wow, today was an incredibly busy day.  I left the house at 6:45 and didn’t get back until after 9:45.  I had a full day of work and then went to a DDA briefing.  I am so glad it was a rest day, even if I never got a chance to rest.

The challenge of the day was just being overly exhausted.  I am definitely sore from my classes yesterday, and didn’t get a lot of sleep last night.  But, I am going to get to bed soon so I can get almost a full night’s sleep tonight.

The surprise of the day was that Michael came home from school and told Steve about a diorama he was working on.  It’s very rare that he will share details from his day, and it’s really extra special when he does.

Sorry for this being so short and disjointed, but I am tired.  Tomorrow will be a better day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment